Monday, April 14, 2008

He says that I am pretty…pretty intense.

Speed drafting class starts at 9 in the morning. I come in late as usual, and luckily catching up on whatever techniques in drawing our professor shares with the class.

Lecture. Samples. Samples. More samples. Exercises.

I tried to make everything on my sheets of hopia paper look impressive, but I noticed that 2 years of no-drawing work has made me rusty.

Despite my disappointment, our professor pointed at my work and said “sure na ‘yan”. I took it as a good sign.

Its now 4 in the afternoon. My eyes tired, my hands darkened with lead and stained with ink.

Still practicing.

R----- praised my drafting. He said that I have improved a lot since college. He says that I am pretty............... pretty intense. Wahaha!!

Yay.

"Oh, I'm ready, I'm ready so don't stop
I'm ready so don't stop, Keep pushing..."

No comments: