Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tired Eyes - i just jhad to edit Bruno Carvalho's 'Dead Eyes'

TIRED EYES

Look into my tired eyes
in them I've kept so many lies
drink all of my sadness
taste me more than just that, Your Highness

Hear my loudest whisper
Do not hope, for you shall rather not decipher
the words I've spoken to you last night while i was drunk
all the love I said i had for u, and him, twas true, never meant to f*ck..

Around. I let you taste my kiss
all the sweetness of Red Horse, San Mig Light and Johnny Walker
months overdue, now it has poisoned you
all the hate I've swore to keep till i am sober.

You held my hands and pulled me close
I hope you understood
the pain I have to go through If you continue on making me
fall for you. In my tired eyes my whiskey flavored tears.


-i just had to "fix" Bruno Carvalho's poem, Pammie. this is my version. this all happened last night. maybe corny to you, 'coz m no writer... i just wanted to type......

...coz Johnny....was...WALKING....

No comments: